How to Give
At BOSS, you can also contribute your offering and pay your tithes through this secure site. If you have logged into the BOSS website previously for online event registration—you are able to use the same username and password for the giving site. If you have any questions or concerns regarding online giving, please contact the church office at 916-441-6228.
Know that you are an integral part of what God is doing through Bayside of South Sacramento! Check out the frequently asked questions about giving to BOSS below.
Thank you for your support!
Thank you for helping BOSS to fulfill its mission and vision. Through your tithes and offerings, we are able to reach and serve the South Sacramento Community and beyond. Online giving lets you:
– Make a one-time gift
– Set up a recurring gift
– View your giving history
- What is a Tithe? What is an Offering? - In the Bible, a tithe is 10% of one’s income. An offering is when you give above and beyond your tithe, such as supporting other ministries and causes. We encourage you to enroll in Financial Peace University class to learn more about stewardship principles addressed in the Bible.
- What does my gift support?Your gift enables BOSS to fulfill its mission and vision to, “serve the South Sacramento community and build relationships with and meet the needs of its people, the people of greater Sacramento and the world.” It also supports the operations of the church and its ministries.
- Will I receive a contribution statement for tax purposes?BOSS is a non-profit organization and your gifts are tax-deductible. Your information must either be on your check or your envelope in order for us to keep accurate records for you. Each year, at the end of January, you can download your statment by loging into your account or creating a account by clicking the “CLICK HERE TO GIVE TODAY” button.. If you need to update your information, please contact the church office so your statement will reach you.
- Can I make a one-time or recurring donation?Yes. The online system enables you to make either a one-time contribution or set-up a recurring contribution that is scheduled to come out of your bank account at the time of month specified by you.
- Can I make changes to my scheduled donation?You can edit or delete a scheduled contribution at anytime. You can also change the credit card used, date, frequency, or amount.
- Are there any fees in online giving?BOSS pays a processing fee for all credit/debit card gifts made and a nominal fee for ACH gifts made. You do not pay any fees.
- Is online giving secure?We’ve taken steps to ensure that the giving process is safe and secure from beginning to end. All of your giving data is secured by 128bit SSL encryption.
- What is your refund policy?Contributions (Tithes/Offerings): Online contributions to Bayside of South Sacramento are considered to be non-refundable. This is in accordance with Internal Revenue Codes. Ministry Event Payment/Registrations: The refund policy for specific events is determined according to the nature of the event. It is at the sole discretion of each ministry and BOSS as to whether refunds will be given. Please inquire before registration if the event or deposit is refundable.